Sunday, April 27, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY

Shawn turned the big 29 this weekend. Happy Birthday Sweetie!



The kids helping Daddy open his gifts and cards in the morning


Photobucket


Photobucket




The cupcakes Ryan helped me make


Photobucket


Photobucket


Ryan and Daddy took a nap that afternoon


Photobucket




Shawn with his Birthday dessert at PF Chang's


Photobucket




The kids played with Daddy most of the day while I did some much needed house cleaning. Aunt Penny came over that evening and watched the kids so Shawn and I could go out. Our first stop was our friends Bill & Kelly's crawfish boil to help celebrate Bill's 30th birthday and their son Mark's first birthday. It was fun. Shawn and I then went to PF Chang's and had a great dinner. After dinner we went to the Goose's Acre for a few drinks with Maris. It was a great evening with friends. I think Shawn had a wonderful birthday!

No comments: