Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Green, Green, Green

I love this time of year. Everything is pretty and green. Unfortunately, that means our pool too! That it was happens with both of your pool pumps die! Ryan told me today, "Mommy. Daddy needs to clean up the pool. It is messy". I just had to laugh because I am always telling him to clean up his mess. Haha! Shawn tells me though it will only be a week or so until it is better now that we have the two new pumps in. Yeah! Our back yard is clean though! We got it all cleaned up for the spring so they kids can enjoy playing again. Ryan calls it his " play garden". I think he has been around his little British friend too much! It looks great and the kiddos and I have been loving going outside to play the past few days.


Since the weather has been great we also have been going to lots of parks. Sometimes after I pick Ryan up from school , we go have a picnic and play at one. These last pictures are from Rob Fleming Park in Creekside Park Village. A friend of mine wanted me to take some pictures of her son in the bluebonnets so we all went after school to play. It was a little over casted, but still was so much fun. Enjoy!





Our Green Pool


Photobucket


The clean back yard


Photobucket


Photobucket


Ryan and I are trying to grow some strawberries, blueberries and blackberries. We shall see....



Photobucket


Our Picnic at the Park



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: