Monday, October 13, 2008

Fall Trip to West Virginia

Shawn and I got to go on a getaway this weekend back to Wv. Shawn's Grandma was turning 80 so we went up to surprise her. We had so much fun! The kiddos stayed with Momacita & Papacita and got spoiled of course! haha! It was nice to fly in peace and to be able to sleep in a bit. We sure did miss them though. I did get to talk to Ryan on the phone and it broke my heart when he asked if I was coming back! He gave me a super duper big hug and kiss when he met us at the airport on Sunday!

It was so nice to see everyone in Wv. We had a great dinner with the whole family and got to see the twins. Kathleen and the twins were born only a few days apart so they will have a blast when we go up again after Christmas. Ryan will like they they both loves cars and trucks too! haha! We had a wonderful weekend, but I am happy we are back home with the kiddos.



Shawn and I got a cute picture in the fall leaves.

Photobucket


Photobucket


This was the beautiful place where we had the dinner


Photobucket



Photobucket

No comments: